Are you willing to do what it takes to become a firefighter in today's fast paced environment?
Do you have a calling to serve your community and neighbors?
Are you looking to be challenged and rewarded on a whole new level?
The diverse community that makes up the Goose Creek Rural Fire Department has members from all walks of life, each member with their own story and skillset. When we all come together it forms a stronger department to better serve the 17,000 plus residents and businesses that reside in our district.
You can help form the future of Goose Creek Rural, check out the application below to get started.
Joining the Goose Creek Rural Fire Department consists of a few steps.
- Completing the volunteer application (found below).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at our headquarters station.
- A background check will be conducted and upon completion a recruit officer will reach out to you for orientation.
- Attend the designated orientation briefing.
- Start a fulfilling profession.
Download a copy of the application below.
Complete application using Adobe Acrobat and email completed application to email@example.com
We use Adobe Acrobat PDF files as a means to electronically provide the application. You will need to have the Adobe Reader software installed to access the application (available FREE from the Adobe Reader download page on Adobe's Web site). We recommend using the most recent version of Adobe Reader.
When saving or printing a file, be sure to use the functionality of Adobe Reader rather than your web browser.